Find out more about your car with the Scanner Diagnostic Scan Tool. This tool allows you to diagnose and service your car through an app. To use the scan tool, simply plug it into the OBD2 port, which is under the dashboard. After you turn Bluetooth on, wait for the app to connect to the car automatically. Once it is connected, you can configure settings, detect faults and more to regulate your car experience
- No additional fees to access thousands of OEM diagnostic codes and parameters, including ABS, TPMS, SRS, transmission temperature, and more.
- Proprietary connection algorithm enables MX+ to connect to more OBD-compliant makes &modelsthananyother scan tool
- At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- A unique security scheme eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- Read &ClearCheckEnginelightCheck diagnostic codes yourself and make confident, informed repair decisions.
- Plug it in, leave it in — without the danger of draining your vehicle’s battery. Fully automatic sleep and wake-up: does not require switches or manual button presses!
- Display auxiliary real-time gauges directly on your mobile device.
- OBDLink MX is backward compatible with the ELM327 command set and works with dozens of third-party apps (check with each app provided to ensure compatibility with your device).
- Special Features: Bluetooth
- Software Update: No
- Hardware Version: Newest
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools